Edits!

Hey everybody, I wanted to inform you that my EDP 304 (003) class reviewed this website last Tuesday (4/11) and suggested I make a few changes.

So I have linked all of the names of bad stuff that can happen to honey bees to the University of Georgia Website. The Entomology department down there does an awesome job briefing us on all of those disorders and such. I also sub-categorized all those nasties on to separate pages instead of lumping them all together on one page.

I tied in the problem solving concept to beekeeping the best way I know how using the Problem Solving page. Between that page and the initial Applied Examples page that should cover the “applied examples” requirement in the guidelines.

Sorry folks, the videos I would like to embed on this website all came from YouTube and I can’t “share” to WordPress. If I had those media files saved then maybe I could make it work or if I changed the theme of the website maybe the file code would work but so far I have been unable to do so. I wish I could embed videos could that would be really cool!

I can’t get rid of the “continue reading” on the homepage. On WordPress the homepage works similar to Facebook or other blog sites, as in I make “posts” on the homepage and if I go beyond a certain number of characters the post is cut short and you have to pull up the post in order to “continue reading”.

Keep your eyes peeled for  a survey and/or metacog check and/or review activity. It’ll be through Qualtrics probably.